Club head speed accuracy question to all

I would like to know all users about the accuracy of the recorded club speed.

i compared the R10 with all latest updates on a Top Tracer range today, ball data was flawless within the error margin Garmin advertises. However club speed is a hit and miss, I normally hit my 7i around 75-77mph, for comparison I get GW shots showing a 120mph speed, same with a 8i… I sometimes it seems within the error margin ha but more often than not all over the place. As a result smash factor is below 1 on an iron which unless I shank it is very odd.

i confirmed that with miss hits such as shanks the club measurements are off which is fine. Rest of the numbers are great.

does anyone have similar issues ? Is it normal?

• Not normal.

Alignment or interference issues I would assume.

My CHS readings are max 1 in 100 off.

That being said, I now use only GSPro, and no idea if any recent update of the Garmin Golf app is causing issues. Probably not as CHS is a measured value, and not calculated.

GW shots of 120 indicates 2x actual speed, which could be related to interference.

If You want to know the actual sent data from the R10 unit install the mholow bluetooth connector on a Windows pc, and connect the R10 to the pc on bluetooth. The connector window will show the data it received from the R10 unit, which also includes CHS without hitting a ball.

Do a Google search for this connector which is intended to use together with GSPro, but works without the need of GSPro

• Thx for your insight.

if there is interference would it not affect all data? It is quite odd that only club speed is off…