My Bag Distances

Hello I have just purchased the R10 and so far I am blown away by what this little portable launch monitor is capable of. I already have a session in on the range and verified the distances using my range finder and the accuracy is more than acceptable for my needs.

I am not figuring out how to get the distances recorded to populate into the My Bag screen on the app?????? Am I missing something? Do I need to play some Sim rounds to get the distances? Why is there a My Bag option if the distances do not populate? 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

• The distances for max and averages to display are generated through use of a compatible Garmin Golf product recorded through GPS distances during actual rounds of golf. 

So a compatible Approach GPS golf device with the Autoshot feature and virtual caddie would be needed to generate and record distances in the My Bag section of the Garmin Golf app. 

Distances recorded with the R10 are simulated, so they do not contribute to those values from the My Bag section of the Garmin Golf app. 

More info on the Autoshot feature referenceable here if needed: AutoShot and Other Features on Garmin Golf Watches and Devices

• Ive got an S70 watch and R10 and have same issue. I've got a work around. You open the App and then write down in a spreadsheet or on a piece of paper your min, max and avge carry and total distances and dispersions for each club in your sim bag. Then you print it out and laminate it and hang it from your bag for easy reference for club selection of each shot. As your game improves, you repeat this process and update your laminated copy. If you want to go one step further you can get a rangefinder and then don't need to look at your watch during the round.