R10 Approach will not provide data despite the green light

I power it on and check in the Garmin Golf app that the device is synced. I've callibrared it, removed it from my devices and re added it. I've cleared it from Bluetooth devices and re-paired it. Every time it says it's in standby mode.. I press the button to "wake up" - nothing. Literally about to throw it off a cliff. Why is it so freakin hard to just turn on and go?????

• Not sure what version you were on previously, but a lot of people have been able to get the app working again (after it auto-updated and stopped working) by uninstalling the app completely, and then reinstalling.

Be aware that you will lose any saved videos if those videos were not created while you had an active subscription.

Good luck.

• Not sure what version you were on previously, but a lot of people have been able to get the app working again (after it auto-updated and stopped working) by uninstalling the app completely, and then reinstalling.

Be aware that you will lose any saved videos if those videos were not created while you had an active subscription.

Good luck.

• Figured it out. I read that metal objects can cause issues with the radar reads. I had a metal dog crate next to my hitting matt & a metal frame behind the Garmin device. I moved them away and everything is working again. 

• I returned my to the store for a full refund. I'd suggest anyone else who feels so inclined to contact their supplier and look to do the same. 

I told the guy it was a protest refund because Garmin can't provide an app that works properly, so I'm returning it. I have other things i can spend $900AUD on that actually work.

• I returned my to the store for a full refund. I'd suggest anyone else who feels so inclined to contact their supplier and look to do the same. 

I told the guy it was a protest refund because Garmin can't provide an app that works properly, so I'm returning it. I have other things i can spend $900AUD on that actually work.