Tournament Course has issues with a ridge running through the course.

Is there a reason there is a huge ridge running through the middle of the tournament course this week? There is a par 5 you have to hit a wedge off the tee to get it over the ridge.  

• I suggest starting a chat and telling them you are also seeing the issue...the person i just talked to said this is first time they are hearing about it. But, I've seen these ridges in other courses since buying the R10 in the Fall of 2021.

support.garmin.com/.../

• Looking at the issue further from our end with holes one and two on the weekly tournament course, we identified that indeed there is an issue with the layout causing an obstacle to shots from the tee box. 

We Appreciate you reaching out to us through our support team to bring the issue with the course map to our attention, and the error has been reported to the appropriate team to implement the fix. 

There is not an exact date on when the fix will be implemented, but we should have the course updated here much sooner for the virtual map layout. 

• Cody, comparing my screen shots to the course map, it looks like the ridge runs perfectly North/South through the map along the red line shown on the satellite image of the course.