This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

R10 not screen-mirroring data or flight path

R10 had been working perfectly until now, when it stopped mirroring ball data and flight path to Apple TV.  It just mirrors the background shot on my TV screen, although the data and flight path appear on the iPhone that is being mirrored.  All other apps mirror perfectly.  Tried the usual uninstall, on-off, etc.  But nothing seems to work.  Any ideas?

• Similar but different issue.  I'm using a lightning to AV cable to connect my iPhone 13 to an HDMI projector.  Courses under Home Tee Hero work fine, but everything under Driving Range just shows the background, none of the overlays, and it seems to freeze me into that background until I completely shut down the app.  If I exit the driving range and go to Home Tee Hero, I still just get the driving range background.

• Any update Garmin?  Pretty frustrating issue, but being in the dark with no updates is even more frustrating. 

• I totally agree. Very poor customer service. No update whatsoever! 

• Same issue, Galaxy S21. Just got my new projector set up in my brand new sim with my new R10 and nothing. It's been a week Garmin, can you allow us to revert to previous version of software until you get your update sorted out? No follow up to this thread and radio silence to your users is not up to standard.

• Not sure if it will work for anyone else but I uninstalled the app from the phone and reinstalled from the app store (android) and it now works well.  Projection on screen is same as on the phone.  Problem solved.

• I'm a new Garmin customer and this is my first technical issue with my Garmin Approach R10.  Garmin's poor customer service response to this issue is surprising considering Garmin's highly customer rated products. I agree with gluestick77's comment above.  Garmin should revert to the previous stable version so we can use the R10 with our peripheral screens and communicate with their customers regarding the status of this issue.  Please let me know if I can be of help in getting this issue resolved.  Thanks

• After posting this comment, I noted Garmin did send out a message regarding the status of the issue on February 7th (see response above).  It would help the R10 user group to post a response sooner than February 7th (if another response was submitted, I did not see it).

• We completely understand the frustration, and we know you all are eager for more info on when the fix will be offered.

There is nothing else new to announce from the update I added to the to the top yesterday regarding us having a fix in the works coming soon for the issue.

We currently do not have a specific time at this moment, as to when the update will be available, but please trust we will get a resolution for you all on this. Your patience is much appreciated!

• Same issue, S21 mirrored to Roku express

• Same issue here. Google Pixel 6 using Chromecast.