Is there a 4.40 on the way soon?

Do you have any information if there is a new firmware soon to be released Garmin Rob? 

• Hello, no news currently on when the next software update will be released for the Approach R10. 

• You might have seen me write this before garmin rob, but it would be nice if you told the team to add the possibility to reinstall the latest firmware if something went wrong in that process. Right now i have tested 3 different phones, reinstalled the garmin app, downloaded older aps like 2.6 and 2.7 and the unit is only good at ballspeed, and before the 4.3 it was very good at many of the data. So my conclusion is that it must happened something in the installation because many other user dont have any problems with 4.3

• Need an update, my r10 is not useful into a net when it only measure ballspeed, it works for speed training, but i cant play any simulator or rangetraining because all other data is erratic. And i know the unit can be awsome, before the update it showed very consistent results and i was very impressed. It feel strange that you should be afraid to update the unit because if anything goes wrong you dont know when the next fix is....but right now i have nothing to lose and just waiting for next firmware and application update to see if the problems get solved

• Its very interesting but in my mind very strange, after i installed the 2.9 app version my unit is now give me more accurate spin number. And it also gave me better startline and the line was written correctly with my ball flight, but the face to path was still give wrong numbers with the shot that was produced 

• Any update on a new software update?

• All updates released for improvements to the Approach R10 are now incorporated through updates to the Garmin Golf app, and not directly to the Approach R10. This is why the firmware version on the R10 has not been changed from 4.30, as any improvements are done through updates to the Garmin Golf app directly. 

• So what changes have been applied since 4.3???