Golf app crashing with r10

Cant use golf sim driving range or home town hero.  I've tried the usual fixes.  Uninstalled reinstalled.  Restart device clear cache and data.  Nothing.   Now I get a message saying there is a bug and to wait for update from developer.  Is this a known issue and when will it be fixed?  I cannot use my r10

• Tried 2.11.3 on my tablet yesterday.

Had a range session and one course on hth.

Only one problem after a hole on the hth. App hanging and lost connection to the chromecast unit. 

Fixed itself after 10-15 secs, and I could restart screen mirroring and continue the course.

I'm not saying they have fixed everything, but at least I can use my tablet again.

Not tried the phone after 2.11.3 release.

• In addition, you can download Carx Street APK car racing game at ApkCima.Com to play in your free time.

• Am on S10 phone and still no good. Maybe time to buy an old iPhone to get this to work right or it works ok on non Samsung android? 

• I am on Samsung. But it is Galaxy S7  running Android 8.

My tablet is Lenovo running Android 7.

So issues may relate to newer Androud versions? I don't know as I don't know what issues You have, and I can't compare.

• Hi

I'm on S10 with all updates and the latest garmin update. Problems!  Very slow on shots view , then freezes, not only app, but the phone. View sessions?  very slow to show. Trying to view different parameters app freezes and phone freezes.

There are another tread where people are discussing theese issues.

As yet we have not been giving an answer from Garmin ???

• Same! Is only 2 years since first reported so trying to be patient and give them a chance but is reflecting rather poorly Sweat smileRofl

• I frequently had the same problem. 

But in order to help Garmin fix the issue I think it makes sense to mention whether you use ios or Android and maybe mention your phone type. There might be a common denominator. For me it's Android on Galaxy S21. 

• Well, had a crash today playing hth.

Been a while since this has happened to me, but here we go again.

Something is not right with this sw, and the real issue I guess has never been properly corrected.

Not sure what caused it, but had a low battery warning on my mobile, and while plugging in to charge, then the mobile lost connection to the R10 unit, and game over.

App closed, and starting app again I got the question if I wanted to resume the round, pressed Yes and app closed again.

After a couple of retries I chose to delete the round, same result.

Solution to get the app starting again was as 6 months ago, empty data in app settings.

Something is making data file corrupt, making the app impossible to start. To me it seems like this happens if the app looses connection to the R10 unit. 

The app looses connection to the R10 after a round of hth or range, but normally recovers from this. If connection is lost mid round my guess is that it does not recover.

• My app needs to be Uninstalled and re-download every use.

It goes the the front page, then closes, my android phone gives message saying there is a bug in the app and to update.

• This was the same behaviour as in previous releases (5-6 months ago).

The solution then was to clear data and cache in Android app settings, without need to delete/reinstall.

In my opinion they never fixed this issue properly.