This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Golf app crashing with r10

Cant use golf sim driving range or home town hero.  I've tried the usual fixes.  Uninstalled reinstalled.  Restart device clear cache and data.  Nothing.   Now I get a message saying there is a bug and to wait for update from developer.  Is this a known issue and when will it be fixed?  I cannot use my r10

• Hello, we are working to resolve the current Golf app crash issue with some Android/Samsung phones. I will be sure to update the thread to let you know when a fix is released, which should hopefully be quite soon.

• I updated my S22 Ultra yesterday and started having the same issue. Can Garmin give a fix timeline more accurate than "hopefully soon"?

• I have Samsung Android w/newest update and 2.8 golf app. Crashes at driving range and will not connect to e6 

• I have the same problem. The app crashes on my S22 Ultra. It works no problem on my wife's iPhone. 

• I have the same crashing issue on my Samsung S21 Ultra after update R10 to the recent newest fw.

• Same issue here, new as of today 2022-09-19.  I have been using the 4.3 and 2.8 updates since the day they came out.  Not without their shortcomings but at least they worked.  Starting today, I get booted out of any golf app when the app is loaded.  This is on a Samsung Galaxy S20 with all the latest updates.  I'm able to connect to the R10, start the driving range, select the range, then it loads and when I can see the app is loaded it crashes back to the range selection.  Every now and then Android reports there's something wrong with the app and closes it.  Also, Android randomly asks me to clear teh cache for the app but it doesn't do anything.

• Consistent crashes ver 2.8, firmware 4.3, samsung note 8

• I'm sorry but this has been over a month that I have owned this product and haven't been able to use once. When is garmin going to issue a refund or at least a way to return it to where we purchased. I didn't spend 600 for it to be a paper weight on my desk.

• I can confirm that this crash definitely affects newer Samsung devices.  I dusted off an old Galaxy S8 and the driving range works fine.  Still not working on my S20.  Maybe is has to do with which version of Android is on the device?

• The app is still crashing for me and Garmin has not provided us with a fix yet.

Please can you update your app ASAP so we can use the expensive products we payed for.

This is unacceptable.