Is anyone getting accurate distances with R10?

I've seen the long post about people getting inaccurate distance readings, but wondered if that's the case for everyone or just for some users?  What about indoors?  Thank you.

• Newly purchased R10 Distances short by at least 20%.   I can get it down to 10% by bumping the altitude to 10k and raising the back legs a tad.  Using an android phone. This has been incredibly frustrating. I will not get Home Tee Hero until they fix this.  At least 'Awesome Golf' lets me bump the altitude enough to get the distances where I think they should be.  ~13k.  I don't have a PC or an iOs device. I notice the version of PC app is different from my Android version.  I suspect they haven't fixed the distance issue across all platforms? Can someone confirm this?

• Just got mine a few days ago. Three trips to the range and what a POS! I've seen many youtube videos how to fix, nothing has worked. My problem is left and right numbers, way off on say a 7 iron by 10-15yrds. One swing says 15yrds left, next swing to almost the same spot and it says  5yrds right. I'm not talking occasionally which I have no problem with, I mean 2 out of 3 shots are inaccurate.