Landscape for IOS has arrived!!

New update to the garmin app allows landscape.

It took longer then we hoped but thanks for listening

It looks to be slightly more 1st person and less overhead compared to portrait mode so I am excited to get home and see it on the projector.

If anyone is at home with a projector post some pics

• Another tip if you are having trouble on your Ipad. Make sure your Ipad OS is completely updated. Also be aware that when you update it may not install the newest version you may need to install more then one update.

This happened to me last night. Updated Garming app and then the Ipad and no button. Then I checked the Ipad for updates again and there was another one. Once I did that one the button showed up.

As someone else stated orientation lock needs to be on for this to work.

The button will appear after you start playing the round from my recollection  

• I haven't had any luck either iPad Air (4th generation) is on 15.3 version.. auto-rotate is on. 

Also doesn't work on Pixel 6 pro .... Version 12 .. auto-rotate on 

Can anyone send a working version in this thread to view? 

• I did have another IOS update to install on the ipad but I installed and I still can not get HTH in landscape with auto-rotate or locked in landscape

• Working setup confirmed  - Ipad Gen 9 64GB - Garmin Golf App Version 2.30 - IOS version 15.2.1

Working setup confirmed  - Ipad Gen 9 64GB - Garmin Golf App Version 2.30 - IOS version 15.3.0

To see it : Have tablet vertical or horizontal -> Enable screen lock on Apple options ( pull down right top right corner and ensure the lock is grey & red / or on ) -> Open Garmin app ( will be portrait ), go to HTH ( still portrait ), pick course ( still portrait ), when on first tee click expand ( bottom right, and still in portrait mode ), turn tablet horizontal, -> Icon for landscape appears in 2-3 seconds and press that. 

You need to wait until swing is ready to see button! 

Tried a round or 2 and a few notes here. The scoreboard still is messed up a bit when you come back out of the round and/or the if you need to go back to the menu. Had a few instances that the 

Other HTH Issues: 

Wish they'd give you more than 3 seconds to hit mulligan!  Should have an option to go back once setup for next shot.

Still random distance issues ( example 6 @  120%swing for 90 yards out or rough )

Need option to adjust or disable terrain penalty, or they need to tone it down it a bit. 

Wish they'd take my previously posted landscape layout!  Shows the last shot data! 

Also:  

Need Garmin golf range in landscape as well.