Carry Deviation Issues (Misreads to the right)

Is anyone else experiencing deviation misses, namely huge misses to the right with longer clubs? I spent the weekend hitting into a net and trying to finetune my setup. I then went onto the course today and had some similar results, the R10 displaying big misses to the right when they're just not happening.

The accuracy on the ball flight with shorter clubs (PW and 7i) is spot on, on both the ball flight and distance.  

Indoor setup: garage with concrete floors and no metal objects in view of the radar. I did cover the concrete floor with pieces of carpet to minimize radar bounce.

Outdoor setup: getting the unit as level as I can and meticulously lining the unit up with an alignment stick and the target.

For reference, I have what I would assume is an above average swing speed (108-110 mph with driver).

• Are you sure it is aligned properly?

When outside and it was still missing right what was the shot shape you observed vs what the device showed? Side spin is a known week spot so I have some slices that are truly going right but at times the device will show more or less to the right then it should.

• Yes, I was meticulous about alignment and measuring the distance from unit to the ball. Watching the latest Scott Hogan video on YouTube where he hits balls outside after updating to 3.7 pretty much sums up my experience. Misreads on shot shape, some questionable distances, angle of attack numbers that don't make sense.