Feature request: swipe between shots in sim session

One pain point in the interface for me is looking at and comparing specific characteristics of multiple shots. For instance, say I hit 10 shots with my 7 iron and I want to compare a metric that I don't have selected to render above the 3d render of the shot shape, e.g. smash factor, of the 10 shots -- it's a *lot* of navigating the app. I open a shot, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, scroll down, press the back arrow, open the next shot, etc. It's also a tremendous waste of processing for the phone (as I open each shot the app loads the video, then 3d renders the shot, neither of which I need in this action).

It would be marvelous to be able to easily swipe between shots. Because a basic left/right swipe is already in use to browse between views of a single shot, I think a two-finger swipe would work great. For instance, say I'm on one of the shot data screens on my 5th shot. If I two-finger swipe right-to-left, I'd see the same screen for the 6th shot. Another option, not mutually exclusive, would be that if you touch the shot number on the bottom, it provides a popup grid of all your shots and you could select one from there, but stay on the same screen.