G80 Belt Clip or Carrying Case

I upgraded from the G30 to the G80. The G30 belt clip can carry the unit face in. I purchased the belt clip for the G80 and it can only carry the unit facing out. I’m concerned about scratching the face, is there a way to have the unit face in or do you make a protective sleeve put the unit in when not in use?

• The holster can only accommodate the unit one way with face out vs in when holstered. The ingress allowing the clip that are built into the sides of the unit are located more towards the back of the unit, so the notches in the holster to fit into the slide ingresses can only fit with the unit face out. Inserting the G80 with the display facing the back of the holster will result in the unit fitting in too tight and may damage the holster or the device if inserted that way. 

The holster and original cart mount are both designed to allow the unit display to be viewed while inserted into the holster accessories. You may consider a screen protector over the G80 display screen, as that may be a solution to your concern.