I'm really unhappy with new Connect page for golf....

The "improvement" on Garmin Connect on my computer is no good for golf. Is there any way to go back to the old page which had so much helpful information (longest drive for each round, avg. putts, etc. and I could scroll through the previous rounds). Now, all I get is my heart rate and I only get general info if I look at that day's round. The next day even that general info is gone.

Can anyone recommend a different app that Garmin can feed into for this information? I have an S62. Thanks.

• Thank you for your feedback regarding the recent updates to Garmin Connect. 

Please check out our FAQ outlining the new changes made to Garmin Connect, as the FAQ outlines now to customize the home page to have the information you are wanting displayed in the new layout: 

The Garmin Golf application is dedicated for viewing golf-related information recorded from golf compatible Garmin devices. Garmin Connect application and Garmin Connect website are not designed to display golf information other than the separate activity created during a round which gives basic activity training info like other GPS activities recorded on certain devices. 

• Well, no. It used to display helpful information. Don't know why it's so hard to show what it used to show. Life is frustrating enough without this useless change. When this golf watch dies I will get another product. The FAQs do not describe anything that I will actually want.

So my community question continues to be what is a better golf app? I'd like to keep using my watch for now. My daughter is a runner and she now feeds her Garmin data to Training Peaks for better info too. That is what I am looking for. Either that or return the golf info to the Connect Home page for the computer.

• So I actually found the info I was looking for. But instead of it being convenient it takes several steps to get there (on the Connect webpage). Oh, well.

• Although I still really don't like the home page on the iPhone!!!!!

• Really missing the detailed stats like longest drive and avg. putts. Anyone found a workaround or alternative app for tracking golf stats with Garmin S62?

• So on your computer, go to golf>scorecards  Click on the scorecard. I have to scroll down to information under the scorecard and it does have the longest drive, GIR and the total putts (not the average putts as it used to show....). So now it takes multiple steps to do what was right there on the home screen.  And don't get me started on the phone app.....

Still hoping they'll change it back.....