G8 to G80 scorecard data transfer?

I've just upgraded from a G8 to G80 and would like to know if/how I can transfer my G8 scorecards to my new G80. Thanks!

• Currently there is not a Garmin direct suggestion for transferring the .fit files from the scorecard folder on an older Approach handheld to a newer model. Our newer devices can store up to a certain amount of scorecards, as with the Approach G8...but do not have an external memory card slot like the Approach G8/other older Approach handhelds. 

It's best to avoid storing all accumulated scorecards on the G80, as there is only so much storage space and if the hardware storage on the device gets too full or full it could result in loss of saved data, or performance related issues with the device being able to operate properly. 

I would suggest syncing your scorecards from the Approach G8 to your Garmin Account using a corded connection to Garmin Express, then you can reference them from your phone, or computer without the risk of the scorecards depleting hardware storage on the device itself. You can also sync the scorecards from the Approach G8 via wifi connection after setting up the network in Express, or via Bluetooth using the Garmin Connect mobile app on a smartphone. 

The Approach G80 can sync via Garmin Express, wifi, or through the Garmin Golf app on your smartphone via Bluetooth connection when paired through the app. 

More info available on the support pages linked below related to the info above: