Garmin Approach G80 Turning On/Off

Just updated the software and course information on my Garmin Approach G80 using the Garmin Express app. However when I disconnected the G80 from my computer it is no longer responding. I cannot seem to turn it on or off and the screen keeps changing between the Garmin logo and a blank screen. Tried holding the power button for up to 30 seconds but this does not have any effect.

• Try reconnecting the Approach G80 back to the computer, and see if the device goes into USB mode, with the charging screen showing. Make sure that device is not needing charged more. 

If the issue persists and you cannot get the G80 to reboot properly, then you it may be best to consider performing a reset per the steps listed below: 

1. Touch  .
    2. Touch the 3rd/Bottom option.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the list of options, and touch the option third from the bottom.
    4. Touch the top option.
    5. Select a language once the Approach G80 restarts and follow the onscreen prompts to set up the device.

You have now reset your Approach G80.

If you have tried these solutions and are still having a problem, Contact Product Support for further assistance.