Unintentional score card deletion.

So I played a round yesterday and after manually syncing the device through the Android app the score card appeared on the web site correctly and complete. This morning when I opened the phone there was a notification that I was still playing at that course on hole 1. So of course I discarded the round and the app then showed an empty score card with the option to Save. Instead I clicked on the delete icon.

That then removed the completed scorecard from the web site!

What are Garmin playing at? I came back to their device from another manufacturer because of fond memories of the G8, now I'm beginning to wish I'd saved my money and stayed away.

* The G80 doesn't store prior rounds (why not?) and now it turns out that it's all too easy to delete them from the web site unintentionally.

* The golf app is clearly buggy - why in blazes would it think I was still stood on the first tee when it had syncd the completed round up to the web?

* Is the G80 supposed to automatically sync through to the web via the phone? Mine never has. I always have to open the golfing app and select 'Sync' which seems a pretty silly state of affairs. Either the G80 should store prior rounds like old devices used to or else it should just upload through the phone without any action by me.

* On a couple of occasions the sync through the phone just didn't work and I had to attach the G80 to my laptop and upload via USB. Yet another bug.

* The graphics seem to be a step backward. Why do we have to have a white background on the hole overview? The graphics on the zoomed view seem more crude than I remember as well.

I'm really quite disappointed in the shoddy implementation of this device. What has happened to Garmin?