Approach G30 - stroke indexes

Firstly, I am posting this here becasue there is no section for the Approach G30, and the G80 is the closest matching device.

I recently bought a G30 and used it last week.  The competition was stableford format, so I set the device up to do my stableford scoring (for my own records only, I was still using a proper scorecard too).  Unfortuntely I came across a hole where I was not allocated the correct number of points, meaning that the stroke index for the hole was wrong.  I adjusted my gross score on the hole so that the points were correct, but this is not the right thing to do.  I have found out since that the stroke index (hole handicap) can be changed for an individual hole, but the problem is I can't find how to see what the stroke index is set to, and if one hole's stroke index is wrong then it stands to reason that at least one more hole's stroke index is also wrong, and i need to know which hole that is.  So my question is...

... is there a way of find out what the stroke index is for each hole on the G30?

I uploaded my score to Garmin Connect, and although that shows the holes I get a shot (denoted by a dot), it still doesn't show the stroke index for each hole.

Also, is there a way of putting in a No Return on a hole?

• Wow!  No replies, not even from Garmin!  Having stableford scoring on the device is pointless if the stroke indexes are incorrect.  And the stroke index needs to be visible on the device so that it can be checked for correctness, or worst case scenario at least on Garmin Connect so that it can be amended after uploading, although I'm not sure this will sync back to the device.

And still need a way of putting a No Score on a hole too for stableford scoring.