This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Individual Club Distance Data Not Available

I am a first time Garmin Approach G80 purchaser.  I did so to improve my ability to make intelligent club selections based on objective data.  Now I find I need a software upgrade that will enable the G80 swing results to be assigned to a selected club and to be collated so that data can be analysed.  I am disappointed to say the least.  Having to manually collect the data and use a spreadsheet is telling me I need to return the G80 and find something is truly a tool golfer's need in their bag.

The G80 is only an interesting toy with GPS capabilities.  Please turn the G80 into a tool...Dan

• Dan - I have sent you a private message to get you added to the customer request to have shot tracking added into the Approach G80 with a future software update.

For any other Approach G80 owner that comes across this thread, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message. I will be happy to reach out to you to get you added to the software update request. Thank you!

Due to multiple Approach G80 posts with this shot tracking request and our response, I am locking this thread.