Play 18 holes on a 9 hole course. Issue

Am playing 18 holes on a 9 hole course in the UK ( Birch Grove, Colchester, Essex), but if I try to play 18 it goes from 9th hole back to 1st hole again and not to 10th hole. I’m on the latest firmware for the G80.  We have a lot of 9 hole courses in the UK, so I don’t know if this is a thing which will affect all 9 hole courses.

any ideas ?

regards to all Graham

• If you are Golfing on a 9 hole course but going through all 9 holes twice, you will need to save your scorecard at the end of each 9 holes. It will show as 2 rounds of golf and 2 scorecards in your Golf APP or Garmin Connect online.

• Sorry for redirecting an old thread but will this feature ever be added to the G80 as I hear some devices now have the option to “carry on” the round.  That would be a good feature to have 

thanks David Banton

• Certain Garmin golf compatible watches have had newer design implementations that will ask at the beginning of the round to select "9-hole...18-hole" for courses where only 9-holes are present/par-3/executive courses. 

However, the Approach G80 currently does not have the design feature of selecting an 18-hole option when playing a 9-hole course. 

Currently there are no announcements regarding any potential updates to feature the prompt...but if that changes, we will be sure to notify users and post here in forums as well.