This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

G80 Club Selection and Swing Data

I can see that a number of users have already enquired about a software upgrade that will enable the G80 swing results to be assigned to a selected club and to be collated so that data can be analysed. I wondered if there is any update on this?

I just received my G80 and was very disappointed to find that I couldn’t assign a club before each swing, collect the data for each swing or later analyse the swing data through the paired app. This should have been a key feature of this device and is something that is often included in free golf apps. I can honestly say that I wouldn’t have bought this device if I’d known about its lack of data collection function and will look to return it if you have no plans to update the functionality in the near future. It’s such a shame as this device has great potential, but your sales are going to be seriously hurt by this lack of data collection function.