Scorecard history

How is possible that I can not get in to the history of my stored scorecards on the g80 unit. I can only have it within Garmin Golf app but I can not change (edit) scorecard later if the game is in stable scoring. What if I make mistake and close round - there is no way to correct afterwards in golf app when stable scoring is choose. I could do it always in my old g6 on unit itself.

Also today I played with my friend and keep my score on first line of scorecard and his on last (4) line of scorecard means that 2nd and 3th was empty and it saved only my score to Garmin golf app - any reason why not also his ??!

Thanks  for responce.

• You can only edit Strokeplay golf and not Stableford - How Do I Edit My Golf Scorecard? When you record your score using the Golf APP, it is meant for your scorecard and maintaining that record with your Garmin Connect account. Whether you manually input a scorecard not recorded on your Approach G80 or using it in place of your golf product. Your friend is welcome to add our free Golf APP to an iOS iPhone or Android smartphone to record their scorecard and maintain a record.

• That is a huge problem for me as well.  I paid a lot of money for this device to have it lose features available on the G8!  Is it a storage problem? Telling me that I have to use my iPhone and the golf app to use as my scorecard?  Really?  Why not ask me to bring my laptop?  This is crap.  Really disappointed to be losing features when upgrading.  Like HONZA75, i missed a couple of holes scoring and could not use my G80 to fix it.  The I figured out I had to use my iphone to even pull up the scorecard!  Then I find out that I can't edit the scorecard on the phone app and have to use my laptop!  Like know the mindset of the design team.   "can't be making things as good as the old stuff if we give them some new features".  Crazy!    

• I've seen this response several times.  Cutting and pasting shows me this is an issue for a lot of people.  You glossed over every major point I posed.  The G8 let you see history and edit scorecards without having to pull out my iPhone.  Why in the hell did I upgrade only to find out that I have to use two devices?  I don't want "my friend" to add free golf app.  The whole point is to keep track of everyone like you could in the G8.  Hell, if I wanted an iPhone app it would use Golfshot Plus that is loaded with features.  The whole reason for buying the Approach G80 was because logic would state that newer models would add features without removing current ones.  And, for the record, I am using strokeplay not stableford scoring and your directions to edit scorecards in the app is wrong!  Step 4 only gives you three options and edit is not one of them!  the three options are Scorecard Settings, Delete Scorecard and Cancel.  I have to wait till I get home to edit online with my laptop.  Bottom line, the scoring features on the G80 is really lacking and a step backwards from the previous models.  Very disappointed.  

• Couldn't agree more. I love the Garmin devices and have had one for 9+ years. I've got scorecard history for all those years and I love it. Now, I'm losing scorecards for my friends all the time. Some uploaded rounds will have all 4 scorecards and others have just mine.  It's ridiculous because the recording of scores seems totally random. I love the device but hate the scorecard now.  What's worse, I think the response from Garmin above seems to imply that my friends need to download the app so they can record their scores. Is this some marketing ploy to get more people to download the app?? Awful, I want to record my friends' scores as a memory of what and who I played with. Something so simple has been royally messed up. Please tell me there's a fix?

• to Garmin, when is here a workaround? As this is a huge step backward, need immediately answer otherwise I will sell that .... beep

• @Garmin - Is this on the roadmap for a software update?   

• Roadmap? What's one of them then?

I too 'upgraded' from a G8 (with a detour to a SkyCaddie along the way) and very disappointed with this latest offering. Garmin should be ashamed.