This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Dream Round

What has happened to the dream round calculation on the course statistics page? Can I get it back?

• Please elaborate and be more specific on the calculation you are referring to and where you were once able to see it and I will be happy to look into it further for you. Thank you.

• On the course statistics page of the golf section it used to keep a "dream round" for each course you play.

Essentially it keeps the best score you have achieved on each hole of the golf course over all the rounds you have played there.

It disappeared about 2 weeks ago and has now been replaced with a different graphic.

• Ok. Here we go again.  Surely someone there knows what the Dream round stat was and where it was located.  After all it is your product and your website.  I'm just the customer.

This was one of my favorite features and really disappointing it is gone.  There is certainly room on the page for it.

I have the Approach G10  Serial Number: 4LB067148, Software is up to date — Version 2.70.0.0  

Below is the new graphic on the Golf / Course Stats page on the Garmin Connect website

The issue is that Garmin have changed the page and changed the graphic and got rid of the dream round

It was there 2 weeks ago and now the "Average Score" graphic above is what you get.

What you used to get was called your "dream round".

Its was the best score you had achieved on every hole at that course over all your rounds played there.

It displayed the 18 holes for that course along with your best score on each hole.

Sorry cant show you what it used to look like.

Have not changed any display options,  one day it was there next day different graphic.

Hope that explains it

• Thank you for a detailed description. I will gladly reach out to the Garmin Connect web team to inquire further. Thank you for letting us know so we can look into it. I have also sent you a Private Message to discuss further.

• I too would like to have the Dream Round feature re-instated as it was one of the things I would look out for

• Hi Chris, where are we at with this? I have not heard from anyone else?

• Since your report was added to the request to have it re-instated, we will email you directly from your Garmin account once we have received an update from the Garmin Connect engineers. Thank you for your patience. I am sorry it is not a quick process.

• It was on my S60 a week ago, until I reset factory settings. Now I get the same view. As you say very disappointing. 

• This Dream Round has been added back to Garmin Connect. Please click on 'hole stats' on the course stats page to view the 'dream' stat for each hole on that course.