This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

When warming up and using the radar to estimate club distance, is it possible to record the distance against the club?

I can use the warm up feature and the estimated distance looks good.  But it would be really useful on the device or the app to be able to set which iron or driver I'm hitting with.

Is there somewhere I can do this on the device or the app.

• Thank you for the suggestion, I am happy to pass it on for you.

• Sadly not, but I do think th G80 would be a far better device if you could start a session with say a 7-iron, and then hit ten shots and it gives you an average carry/distance.

• Is there any news on this request?

• No changes have been made by our engineering team at this time. We do not know if suggestions will result in changes but we always gladly pass them along.

• Any updates on this.?

just another push for this. I see that the truswing is permanently out of stock (discontinued?!) and the CT10 are  now the new kid on the block. 

I assume with the CT10 it selects to club for you based on which sensor is in which club. But does it bind all the date together if you are using the CT10 and the g80. Ie in warm up mode. 7i (with sensor) hit this far with this ball speed based on g80 input. 

would one be able to select a club without a CT10 and record manually or just the data? 

• There are no plans to add the Approach CT10 sensor ability to the Approach G80. However, there is serious consideration to add shot tracking. The same shot tracking provided by our golf watches. We cannot make a guarantee on the software update completion time but the goal is to have shot tracking added in Q3 this summer.

Note: I am locking this thread. For anyone that would like to get added to the request to add Shot Tracking so you will receive an email from our Outdoor Helpdesk team once the update has been added, please highlight my name and send me a private message.