CT10 Sensors being discontinued.

I just tried to purchase a full set of CT10 sensors on the Garmin site.  There was no option to add the full set (14 sensors) to the cart, only the starter set.  I opened a chat with Garmin, and was told that these are being discontinued.  I asked about a newer version coming out, or another option, and was told that there is nothing planned.  Does anybody have any further information?  I ordered a set from Amazon, but these seem like a popular item to just discontinue without a replacement.

• I can confirm the CT-10 sensors have not been discontinued. 

Due to the timeframe on inventory availability being 5-8 weeks for ordering the 14-pack in the United States...the "Add To Cart" button is not on the webpage at the moment until a closer timeframe for when those packs will be back in-stock. 

Once the item is closer to being back in-stock the add to cart button will re-appear on the site. 

• Thanks for the prompt reply.  You may want to inform the people doing the online live chats of this.  I already ordered a set through Amazon.

• I would certainly be happy to look further into any communications provided by Garmin Support in relation to CT-10 sensor purchases. 

Purchases for that item directly through the Garmin website is one method of purchasing that product when in-stock directly from Garmin...however not the primary source of inventory, as we encourage purchases through Garmin Authorized dealers as they will be the primary recommendation for availability on Garmin products and inventory for those packs.