Garmin 61 Rebooting

Went to my daughters a couple of days ago, she lives about an hour from my house.  On the return from her house, my Garmin 61 rebooted itself twice within about a 10 minute span of time.  There was no power loss to occasion shut down or anything like that.  One second it is tracking along the road I am traveling and the next second the screen goes blank and the unit goes through the restart procedure and eventually returns to tracking on the road I am traveling.

????????

• Recently took a trip using the Traffic feature - with the data stream for it being provided from my cell phone.  When I as approaching major Interstate junctions, instead of displaying a representation of the signage for the junction on the right hand side of the display the only thing displayed was a representation of multiple lanes.  ??????

• Additional happening - driving along with the 61 in Trip Following mode - without notice or warning - A BLUE SCREEN is displayed with a full page of 'options' displayed in white - at the bottom right is a 'Exit' button - hit the button and the screen reverts to the proper display of the trip that is in progress.  Suggestions??????