upgrade to v6.0 now what?

Watch asked me to upgrade to v6.0 and said okay but it didn't take I am still on version 5.14.. Also for some reason for a few days app. would open with Microsoft Edge which had a better open page than the one I get with my default browser Chrome. 

• What device?  And is this a question or just a statement?  If a question what are you wanting help with?

• Apologies. First time user. I have a vivosmart3 watch. It is V 5.1. It asked if I wanted to upgrade to 6.0 and it said it was downloading and upgrading the watch. It didn't and if it went to my desktop I can't find it. Unrelated ( I think) The next time I opened the application it went to the Edge browser. The summary page was better than my default browser Chrome. It did this switch for three days and then went back to my Chrome browser. I would like to use it in edge, can't figure out how to do that without changing my default browser Chrome.

• The latest main firmware version for the Vivosmart 3 is v5.10 (that's a ten, not a one - it's not equivalent to 5.1). The update prompt was probably for one of the seperately versioned subsystems - I don't know what all of the acronyms mean, but I have version listings for TSC, SNS, and NET in addition to the main firmware version. The update prompts do not do a good job of indicating which version number/software system is being updated, and I've run into the same confusion as you.

The short answer is that there is no version 6.0 of the main firmware for the Vivosmart 3; you do have the latest firmware, and the update probably installed fine, it was just for one of the separately versioned subsystems, so it doesn't look like anything changed.