Vivomove HR - calories burnt, move feature and activity type configuration - all seem crap

Hi, I am a new Garmin user, I have used Fitbit until I got the vivomove hr last week and now I’m thinking I regret it. The calories burnt is ridiculously low, despite my heart rate readings being similar to what I was seeing on my Fitbit. Therefore, I don’t think it’s the actual heart rate monitor but how it’s converting it to calories burnt. Eg: I did a 5km run today, usually 750 cals burnt with Fitbit and only 430 with this. Also, if recorded laps while I was running - I wasn’t running laps - can I change this somewhere? It also did this when I was doing a cardio workout. It also keeps telling me to move - I have 4 kids and start my day at 5:30am with a workout, I’m rarely not moving. On an office day the Fitbit would tell me how many steps I had to make in the last 15 mins of an hour, but this move thing is crap. Any advice? Or do I just go back to my Fitbit and tell everyone I know not to bother with Garmin??