Garmin Golf App Version 2.16.x short distances with R10 launch monitor

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing to you today about my Garmin Approach R10 and the iOS Garmin Golf app. I cannot say exactly where the error lies.

Error description:
Recently, the shot distances in the Garmin Golf app have been incorrect for me (and also for a friend with the same setup). The shot lengths are displayed much too short.

Environment:
Garmin Approach R10 - software version 4.30
Garmin Golf App - Software Version 2.16.0.7

Investigation:
I have already investigated the incorrect display in more detail. It seems that something is wrong with the carry length in the calculation in the app (which leads to a difference of approx. 20-30m in length - too short).
However, the club head speed and also the ball speed seem to be very accurate.
For this reason, I checked the measured values with the "E6 Connect" app. In this app, the carry values as well as the overall impact values seem to be very accurate.
When I compared the values from a range session in which I used both an R10 and a Trackman, I could see that only the lengths were too short.
Version 2.16 of the iOS app was released about a month ago - since then the problem has persisted, at least for me - I can also see this from the saved sessions.

Can you tell me whether the problem with the "too short" distances is already known and is it possibly a problem with the new version 2.16.x? Before the version everything was perfect. 

The monitor was fully charged, the calibration was carried out, the monitor was in water and was aligned via laser, the distance to the impact point was measured with a folding rule, the monitor was used on the range outdoors.

See here the Aligment: 

See here iron 6 shot on Garmin Golf App: 

See here iron 6 shot on E6 Connet App:

My normal i6 distance is 165 meters - so E6 Connect seems to be very good. 

On both apps you can export the data - swing speed is nearly the same! 

Update from 2014 01 27:

On my last driving range session I got some realy good measurements from R10 and everything was okay again. 
So I startet to compare the data (that I exported from Garmin Golf App). 

The only difference I could find is that the bad sessions took place on very cold days (-5 to 0 degrees Celsius). Maybe there is a problem on the calculated carry if the temprature is low? 

@Garmin please give some information about that problem. 

• Update from 2014 01 27:

On my last driving range session I got some realy good measurements from R10 and everything was okay again. 
    So I startet to compare the data (that I exported from Garmin Golf App). 

The only difference I could find is that the bad sessions took place on very cold days (-5 to 0 degrees Celsius). Maybe there is a problem on the calculated carry if the temprature is low? 

@Garmin please give some information about that problem.