Golf App improvements

Hi just wanted to add to numerous requests and posts about improving the garmin golf app, specifically around stats and reporting.

when will we see improvements as I am tempted to move to Arcos who are light years ahead in the respect. 

Would be great to see some new features and any timescales for adding any. 

At least a response from GAMIN will be appreciated

• Garmin works on incorporating additional features and improvements to our products on an ongoing basis. As updates to any features/improvements become available, they are announced to the corresponding post topics here in forums, emails are also often sent to users reporting specific features, and changes are published on the app store download page...as well as here on the forums site with changelog description posted within the specific section dedicated for that product. 

Timelines of specific updates are not typically provided until they are actually available to users...as the timeline of release may vary, and is subject to change as to when updates will become available. 

Feedback from users is considered thoroughly, and not all requests can be guaranteed to result in the request becoming available...but we do our best to consider and review requests for potential improvements to Garmin products. 

• Can you add Editing your end shot or putt in the golf app? Sometimes it tracks it in the wrong place and there is no way to adjust it and its frustrating.

• Once the scorecard has been saved and synced from the watch into the Garmin Golf app, the scorecard may be edited. Below is a link to our support article explaining the steps to edit through the Garmin Golf app: 

Editing AutoShot Information With the Garmin Golf App

Below is another article linked regarding correcting golf club stats for reference as well if needed: 

Correcting Golf Club Stats in the Garmin Golf App and Garmin Connect

• Is ongoing basis once a decade?  I have been using S20 Watch and Garmin Golf App for 7 years and there has been no noticeable changes, improvements or new features for statistics collection and reporting in that time - except to add Golf Sim feature to a new menu layout, and some different graphics.

7 years is a long time.  All other golf stats platforms has passed Garmin by in leaps and bounds, it is by far the most 'least' featured product in this space. Perfomance Stats section is practically meaningless.

Its astounding that Garmin is investing so much in Golf technology with the S70, Z82, Marq, and R10 but the platform is next to useless.   For that reason I am not willing to invest in Garmin new products as the benefit for viewing my stats is just not there.   Its sad really,  Garmin is definitely the premium product for personal GPS,   i just dont understand why Garmin is letting the Golf Stats app go so far downhill.