This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Golf Courseview Map fairways and greens are all Black except for distances. Epix Pro 51mm (14.31)

I have a new Epix Pro 51mm with the latest update (14.31).  

The Plays Like seems to be updated as for the S70 which is great.  

However having loaded the  via Express and then 'updated' via the watch, when I go to a course on the watch the maps (fairways and green views) are all Blank (blacked out).  

The only graphics are a read flag and the 3 distances.  (See photo). When I nav to 'view green'  the screen flashs green for an instant and then blacked out again.

What must I do to fix this?

Thanks

• ...I have just discovered that Topo maps are blank (white) too.  Probably connected??  I am going to try and reload everything.

• Fixed- performed a reset but did not restore from backup...just started from scratch.

• The map manager function can be used to ensure they are enabled. You can also update and manage them through Garmin Express using a corded connection to the computer. 

Updating through Garmin Express in this instance through a home computer would have been the other step to try, prior to a reset being performed. 

Glad to see that you were able to resolve the concern!