This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Approach R10 constantly goes into sleep mode while in use

My Approach r10 constantly goes into sleep mode between shots.  All firmware and software is up to date and the device is calibrated before each use but problem persists.  Is there a fix for this or a setting to have it not enter sleep mode?  It is every single shot when trying to play a sim round, sometimes twice between shots.

• Make sure the R10 is setup on a level surface. You can calibrate the Approach R10 using a level, to see if that helps. 

If you still have the concern after calibrating the R10, then there could also possibly be environmental factors interfering with the radar as well. If using indoor, make sure no heat sources, fans, and ensure nothing is directly next to the R10 or in front of it, with as much open space as possible. 

• I have done all of this. All of the calibrating, removal of interference, etc.  My setup is completely in line with all of the recommendations and requirements, still same problem. As soon as I step out from in front of the sensor it goes instantly into sleep mode.