This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My approach s20 will not pair with the garmin golf app. It pairs with the garmin connect all though.

Under devices on garmin golf app my approach s20 comes up with a red exclamation point and says “attention required” under it. 

Top Replies

All Replies

• When there is a disconnected between your watch, smartphone, and either the Connect Mobile APP or Golf APP, it works best to start from scratch. Remove your Approach S20 out of the Connect Mobile APP and Golf APP. It is important to remove your Approach S20 from your smartphone's Settings > Bluetooth menu too. When you go through the Bluetooth pairing process again, pair directly through the Golf APP.

If you continue to still have connectivity issues, please reach out to our Golf Product Support team and we will gladly assist you further.

• Unable to complete pairing S62 with I phone x after removing it from Garmin Connect.  “ we are having problems talking to Garmin Connect server”