This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can’t open Garmin golf app

Haven’t been able to open golf app for past 2 weeks 

Top Replies

All Replies

• I am sorry the Golf APP will not open on your smartphone. The issue suggests something went sideways between your iPhone and the Golf APP.

Please delete the Golf APP off your smartphone, download it again from the Apple APP store, and see if it will open properly again.

If you still cannot open the APP, the next step will be to contact Apple Product Support. Apple should be able to get to the bottom of your iPhone not working properly to open our Golf APP. If needed during the conversation, please let Apple Support know that we have checked and there are no other reports worldwide for all other iPhone users with our Golf APP installed.

• Having the same issue. Please advise further. Thanks!

• The same advice I gave above I still recommend. You should treat the issue as an issue with your iPhone itself.

Adding to what I noted above, power off your iPhone and power it back on again. If the issue continues, delete the Golf APP off your iPhone, download it again from the Apple APP store, and test opening it again.

If you still cannot open the APP, the next step will be to contact Apple Product Support. Apple should be able to get to the bottom of your iPhone not working properly when trying to open the Golf APP. We have no other reports worldwide for other iPhone users using the Golf APP on their iPhone.

• It works!  After deleting the app and reloading it again!  I can now open Garmin Golf!  Thanks!  

• Did you lose all your data from all your last games 

poor show really 

• You do not lose data. It is stored on your Garmin Connect account online and if you change phones or need to uninstall the Golf APP and install it again, you still keep your scorecards and past history if using the same connect account.