This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I have one hole in a recent round that is greyed out and cant be edited. I would like to add my shots. Any ideas

Played a round today and on one hole my garmin s60 went bezerk. When i uploaded it it has the hole greyed out. I cant seem to see the hole layout and add shots for this one particular hole. 

• I am sorry your watch had an issue at such a key point when you made the hole in one. Congratulations on your hole in one!

When the data is bad due to any issues and a hole shows as grayed out, a manually made round of golf and new scorecard can be created using the Golf APP.

• is there a way to copy all the other shots from all other, say 17 holes, into a manually added round so you don't have to add the whole round;  why allow for editting of just the grayed-out hole since shots can be added to other holes - maybe show the hole and be allowed to add the shots manually!

• i had one hole grayed out in a round as well and want to just see the hole, add the shots to it manually