This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

S20 does not pair with the apps

My S20 pairs with my IPhone but the connection with the apps always fails . It used to work for a year and I tried all tips given what can i do ?

• i just bought an S20 and cannot connect at all to my Iphone. It detects bluetooth and tries to pair but failure is reported every time. Ive rebooted devices, deleteted the app and re loaded, even tried two other peoples phones....all in all about 50 times. Frustration level 10,000. Ive emailed garmin and waiting on a response. (i live Hong Kong so time zones make it dificult to call)

• If you were experiencing an issue pairing your Approach S20 with your iPhone, this issue has been resolved. Before trying to pair Approach S20 to the Garmin Connect app on your phone, make sure to remove the pairing between your Approach S20 and your iPhone. 

To remove the pairing:

1. Open your phone's Settings
    2. Select Bluetooth
    3. Touch the 'i' next to the Approach S20
    4. Touch Forget This Device

You are now ready to pair with the Garmin Connect app. 

For steps on pairing your Approach S20, see - https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=je3Mso8ZJj8AR6xmMQQ3x9