Garmin R10 - no Andorid Tablet Support (Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+) and no Upload of Simulator rounds to PC

Hi together.

Starting a new threat.

I am really angry by now.

I bought a Garmin S62 and a Garmin R10.

The S62 works fine most of the time (accept for sync with the mobile phone sometimes).

The R10 is a joke, right?

- no Garmin Golf App on my Tablet possible

- no Upload of my Sessions with the R10 to PC

I payed 500 bucks for this and was also thinking about getting the abo, but Garmin seems to ingnore all the entries regarding these matters.

Really hope for a response by the Garmin Admins () with a solution or a timeline for a solution otherwise it might be better to send the R10 back and get a Rapsodo.

Greetings, Thomas.

• The R10 is a very good unit, the Garmin software not so much.

I used to play hth, actually still have a subscription, but after subscribing to GSPro, the Garmin Golf app has not been used..

For analysing Your sessions on PC (range sessions), I would recommend using GolfShotAnylytics, a free windows program.

That program can also import Your range sessions in GSPro should You decide to go down that road.

• Don't know if this is still relevant but Awesome Golf for Android works great with the R10 and it runs on a tablet.  There is a monthly, yearly, or one time fee to use it.  I'd recommend the one time fee and you get it for life.  I haven't had chance to use it a lot but from what I have so far, it has been great.  You need Awesome Golf community to keep track of your stats though, that is free.  Just make sure you have both installed on the same tablet to get it to keep track.  

I agree though, Garmin needs to add support for tablets and get rid of the "constant network connection required", which it isn't needed.  Awesome Golf needs to connect to log you in to verify your license.  If Garmin would only let their devices actually work together instead of as siloed products, that would make things a lot easier.  I have a Fenix 6X watch, CT10 club sensors, Z82 Range Finder, R10 Launch Monitor, everything that should make automatically tracking everything super easy.  Yet that has not been my experience.

• Why should we have to play anotherr $350 for something they should be doing.  I have the latest Samsung Tablet with a celluar line, that I brought strictly for this app and R10 only to find out it jacked up!!  I'm probably moving the SC4 or something better supported by the company.

• Haven't tried for a long time, but Garmin Golf app used to work on tablets.

You just need to Google search for Garmin Golf APK, and install the program outside of Google play.

I cannot link to download site as Garmin does not support Garmin Golf app on tablets. But hey, it still works, or at least used to.