This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I manage two sets of different golf clubs in the app or on the watch (Marq 2 Golfer)? Is it possible to have different user profiles where I can have only one set included and not needing to add all in one profile.

Using all clubs in one profile creates always issues especially when using the Virtual Caddie.

I have 2 sets of cubs one where I am working and one at home where I travel frequently back. Please advice on how it is best possible to manage this.

• There is currently not an option for managing two bag profiles on one device, to allow two sets of club suggestions with the virtual caddie feature. This is due to how virtual caddie displays an abbreviation for the club type, and will not display a nickname of the club type. 

If the two sets of clubs are different, and the same club type in one bag performs different than the corresponding club type in the other bag...the only way to track is to retire clubs and then start assigning new shots to a new set of clubs created in the "My Bag" section of the Garmin Golf app. This would require new club data over the course of five rounds, each time the user wants to switch sets. 

Approach CT-10 sensors can be tracked and paired for two full sets on the MARQ Golfer Gen 2 to track club distance averages, and to automate scoring and club tracking. Virtual caddie cannot though.