This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stopping notifications

Hi,

I have an S40 watch and i like to keep the notifications coming from my phone off unless I need them. When  I turn them off, they stay off for a while but then automatically turn back on again overnight. This never used to be the case. Can someone please advise on how to turn them off and stay off unless I change the setting manually?

• Make sure that you are turning notifications off by holding the button on the side from the time screen to open the main menu > Select Phone > Notifications > Not during activity > Then turn the status off. If you do not want notifications to come through while golfing, select also the "During Activity" option to turn the status for notifications off from there as well. 

You can also manage receiving notifications through your smartphone as well. More info on managing notifications on our support page in the link here: How Do I Set Up Which Notifications Display on My Garmin Device?