This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

You are still playing notification on Android...

When I play a round at my local course I save the score on the watch and end the round. 

The car shows on the app. Fine. 

But I get a notification CONSTANTLY showing that I am STILL PLAYING. It won't go away. I click on it and try  Save again.  Resume  and save. Nothing happens. The only way to rid myself if this is a discard the round. Meaning I lose it completely.  This works fine. 

Anyone else experience this? 

• If you can connect your watch to your computer you can get the scorecard from there (should be a .fit file)and upload it to the website. I've had to do this before I started using the edit and save technique.

For my approach s62 it's under primary -> GARMIN -> Activity which should them be named by date like - yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss (I think but you should be able to work it out)

Then just upload this to garmin connect and it should work. 

• I have exactly the same problem after playing with my Garmin approach S70.

The "workaround" doesn't do the trick in my case.

Hope for a solution soon from Garmin.

• Awesome! This worked perfectly.

• Yes, it's so frustrating.  I want to return my watch. My vivo active 3 never had an issue. But my new approach won't save my rounds. But keeps asking if I am still playing. Can't resume round. It just cycles and cycles. My only choice is to discard round which deletes the scorecard. I just purchased the c10 sensors too. They work great. But I can't see the stats cause my score card is deleted 

• For me deleting the Garmin golf app and installing it again solved the problem.

• I found a working option.  Select the scorecard of the round, select 3 dots and edit the card.  No need to make changes, just save.  

Issue solved. 

• I got a functional solution. 

Select the scorecard, select 3 dots, edit scorecard, then save.  No need to actually make changes, just save.   

That's solves the issue. 

• Update as of September 8. 2023: 

Hello, versions 2.14 for Garmin Golf iOS and Android have been released. After verifying the app version is up to date, if anyone is continuing to experience this concern...please direct message me so I can gather some additional info from you on the concern. 

Thank you, 

Garmin - Cody 

• I actually fixed it! Happy camper now. I deleted the garmin golf app then re installed it. Everything works perfectly. 

• Thanks for confirming in the comments, I will pass this along to our team!