This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Club Stats Not Showing (Was a known issue - Now Resolved)

There is an issue on our end that is causing all Club Stats to not show for all customers worldwide regardless of what golf product is being used. It has the highest priority and we hope to have it resolved quickly.

UPDATE 9/28/2020:

This issue has been resolved. You should now see any missing club stat data.

• Thank you. Spent hours to try to recover my stats....

• Just played a round yesterday, 10/27 and no club stats showing on my Fenix 5x. How can I test that shot detection is working prior to playing a round? Any way to restore the data or is it lost forever? 

• The Autoshot can only be tested when hitting a real ball so there is not a means to test in other than when you are playing. If when you played, you were prompted and added your clubs along the way, you have done everything correct.

Try syncing using Garmin Express on your computer to see if the data will recover. If you continue to not see your shot or club stats, please contact our Golf Product Support. (Vs. speaking with our Outdoor Wearables/Fenix team, since your issue is golf specific.)