This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Approach and chipping statistics

As a player new to golf (hcp 27), I struggle with some of the statistics on the Garmin Golf. I still have some holes where I don't finish due to a lost ball or just picking it up so that I don't hinder the group behind me. I love statistics so I play with a Garmin golf watch (fenix 6X pro) and CT10 sensors on 3 clubs, but the what is presented in the statistics afterwards is not suited for a high handicap player like me.

Lets assume that I don't finish a hole and that my second to last shot was a 7 iron. When I set a score on that hole (set to a net double bogey as per the new WHS) the graphics in the golf app then assumes a perfect straight shot with that 7 iron and into the cup (apparently) The approach distance accuracy show that I am above average from 250-225 yards probably because it assumes that I made that shot rather then hitting it into the woods. The percentage of shots into the inner circle is still 0 % (as it should), but I don't get why the distance accuracy is the way it is. I have tried to delete all the shots from that hole, but the stats on the distance accuracy is still there. Any ideas on how to fix that?

So to the chip stats.. There it is presented a lot of shots apparently going into the cup, and I know that I am not that good yet. I think this might be due to that some of my puts are not registered and I have to manually set the number of puts. Is seems like the app then assumes that my chip shot was a perfect one. It also messes up my "up and down" stats. Ant idea how to fix this?

As a general remark, it would be great to be able to remove a hole or parts of a hole from the statistics. Maybe if we were allowed to see and edit the raw data..