This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My golf score is not uploading

My golf score is not uploading to the garmin golf app, I click on my score in garmin connect and it takes me there but no scorecards appear.

• If your Golf device is recording your scorecards and they can be both successfully saved and show in your history, the issue is going to be Bluetooth pairing through either the Connect Mobile APP, if using an Approach S20 or earlier, or with the Golf APP, if using an Approach S40 and newer.

A good test is seeing if a saved scorecard will sync using Garmin Express on your computer. If a device issue, it will likely not sync through Garmin Express too.

If you haven't already tried it, please remove your golf device out of your Connect Mobile APP and Golf APP and from your smartphone's Bluetooth Settings menu. Ensure both APPS are fully up to date through your Apple APP or Google Play store. Sync your golf device back through the Golf APP (if newer) or through the Connenct APP if older. Ensure you can sync successfully in both APPS once done.

Create a test golf scorecard from home. Use any of the nearest courses that pull up. Input a score for each hole and save that scorecard. Try syncing again through your smartphone. If you still cannot sync and receive an error or the scorecard does not show in the Golf APP or Garmin Connect online, focus on the issue being a potential device issue and not a sync issue.

If you have further issues, please feel free to reach out to me directly by highlighting my name and sending me a private message. I will be happy to assist you further. You may also contact your regional Golf Product Support team for further assistance.