This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Statistics from each tee

I play same course from three different tees. Can I somehow see statistics (Fairway hits, GIR...) from each tees.
If statistics are combined from all tees that doesn't tell you so much.

Top Replies

All Replies

• You will need to go to Garmin Connect online and on the left column go to Golf to view your scorecards. You will see the tee color listed that you have selected for that round of Golf and scorecard.

• Ok, then problem is that when select course you have only two tee selection mens and women, I checked couple other course and there was correct tee marking white, yellow, blue and red.

Could you fix tee selection to Kytäjä Golf South East course 64/59/55/49, North West course 65/60/55/48 and West East course combination from South east and Nort west course that why tee marking is next kind of 65/64, 60/59, 55 and 48/49 

• Please ensure you have fully updated the 41,000+ golf courses on your Golf product using Garmin Express on your computer.

Based on the example you have given for the course you play, it sounds like the course has made changes since the last time we updated it. The course changes will need to reported to our golf cartography team and we will gladly update that course.

Please use our Golf Course Report Form for the changes that need to be made. Thank you.