This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Feature Request: A way to toggle the Waypoint names on / off

It would be very helpful to be able to toggle the waypoint names on and off. Often I end up just turning the waypoints off entirely because the names for them are usually in the way. This kind of defeats the puprose of establishing the waypoints in the first place... (see attachment)

• I agree. It would be very helpful to be able to toggle the waypoint names on and off. Especially on my watches (fenix / Forerunner) since the screens on the mentioned devices are so small. When zoomed out the entire screens are filled with waypoint names - the underlying map is barely visible...

• How do you manage to do this -> "Often I end up just turning the waypoints off entirely because the names for them are usually in the way"?

• I think i was a little misleading... I don't actually "turn them off", instead, I just choose to not include them when i sync Earthmate. Or I will instead choose to rename them something very short and include only the most necessary waypoints. 

This is exactly what the problem is, You either need to rename them something very minimal, or not include them, both of which totally defeats the purpose of having them in the first place.