Is Garmin Explore Web the same as the Garmin Explore App?

Is Garmin Explore Web the same as Garmin Explore App?  I have been using the App on my iPhone.  But it would be handy to access via the PC desktop and I was thinking Garmin Explore Web would be this.  But I cannot find any download fro Garmin Explore Web.

Parents
  • I have a related question... I currently have an inReach mini, and an instinct watch. I think i understand how the tracks / routes / waypoints work with the inreach, i am however getting lost with how the instinct data works. I can't seem to figure out where the important data is kept. If I make a course in Connect, then upload it to my watch using connect, that works as i'd expect, however it gets a little murkier when using the explore ios app... which i guess actually kind of makes sense too... it's where this all connects to the Explore web app that i get lost... is there a way for me to manage all of the courses i send to my instinct through just the Explore web app?

I've noticed that if i delete courses from the web app, at next sync (from the explore ios app?) that it is removed from my watch... however i can't seem to add a "course" to the web app, then have it upload... or am i missing something...

sorry for the length and the level of confusion, but man, this is circuitous at best...

• I have a related question... I currently have an inReach mini, and an instinct watch. I think i understand how the tracks / routes / waypoints work with the inreach, i am however getting lost with how the instinct data works. I can't seem to figure out where the important data is kept. If I make a course in Connect, then upload it to my watch using connect, that works as i'd expect, however it gets a little murkier when using the explore ios app... which i guess actually kind of makes sense too... it's where this all connects to the Explore web app that i get lost... is there a way for me to manage all of the courses i send to my instinct through just the Explore web app?

I've noticed that if i delete courses from the web app, at next sync (from the explore ios app?) that it is removed from my watch... however i can't seem to add a "course" to the web app, then have it upload... or am i missing something...

sorry for the length and the level of confusion, but man, this is circuitous at best...

Children