This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I can't get anything to work properly

Does anyone have this working? I can't seem to get filters, or bookmarks or anything to display correctly AND consistently.

For example, by reading Garmin's site info about Bookmarks, these are use to store specific settings. Yet, as I switch between bookmarks, the dates and times don't seem to get stored. I've tried this with Safari and Firefox.

Frustrating. Makes me think I should go back to a phone and GAIA.
  • Hello TjStroker,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the Explore map portal. I would say the best way to control what is and isn't visible and organize your data is with the Collections feature. You can find more information about that in our support center, along with several related FAQs, at the link below. If you continue to have issues I would recommend contact our Product Support team directly to see if they can help troubleshooting this with you.

https://support.garmin.com/?faq=iDiXkYmOFgAeWRc2qdfXJA
  • I have contacted your support. He tried to tell me that Explore and Earthmate use different sites, and could not understand that the data was showing in the left had column, but the actual lines would not show in the web browser GUI. They would on the Explore app.

I removed all data from explore.garmin.com, and started fresh. Still cannot get the browser to display the actual route lines. Both Firefox and Safari (I'm on a Mac).

If your support tech can't understand it, what next?