This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Import button does not work

Could be nice to have the ability to import waypoints or tracks from other applications, but import do not work (with Safari or Chrome).

"You can import courses from your Garmin ConnectTm account and GPX, KML, or KMZ files from another device or application. You must convert the files to add them to a collection.
From the map, click .
Follow the on-screen instructions to import the files and add them to a collection."

• I just imported a gpx with Chrome on a Mac. What problem are you getting?
  • No réaction the button is just dead.
  • It's OK now, I did try on the phone it was OK, go back on the MAC and it work also ????
  • I just imported a gpx with Chrome on a Mac. What problem are you getting?

Are you getting icon support with the GPX import of waypoints ? mine just sets the default blue flag.
  • No I do not get icon support, just blue flags... And I can change Icon on the Explore web site, but only one way point at a time, with a lot connexion problème with the cloud, it's painful. On the Explore apps (IOS) same problem, one icon at time but at least no connection problem, it does sync with the web correctly. Other problem way point name are trotted to 20 characters, you can edit that when changing icon, why make it simple when you can make it complicated. Today import does not work, I can select the right place to store waypoints, but when i select import traces (waypoints), I have a warning orange sign on the left, three buttons on the right bottom but no text or help available.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 5 years ago
    Today import does not work, I can select the right place to store waypoints, but when i select import traces (waypoints), I have a warning orange sign on the left, three buttons on the right bottom but no text or help available.

Hello MaGo77, would you be able to post a screenshot of what you are seeing here?
  • It's working on Windows 10, IOS 12 but not on Mac OS Mojave.
  • It does work after last update.