This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to Apply Elevation Correction for Courses imported using GPX into iOS Explore App?

I typically use Garmin Connect for my Fenix 7X, however I really like the convenience of using the Explore App for storing a library of courses and easily syncing the ones I want to my Fenix. I have not figured how I can correct the imported course elevations to match the map elevation in Garmin explore, as it is possible to do in Basecamp and Garmin Connect.  Once way I discovered is to import the course and then use the re-calculate course feature, that seems to change all recorded course elevations to the map DEM, however, many times this results in Explore re-calculating and changing the course itself along with elevations.

Is there way to change the elevations to map elevations either automatically upon import or manually after import of the course?  The would be an extremely useful and necessary feature for Garmin Explore for managing collections.

• So, after reading your post, and then looking at the "related" posts suggested in my sidebar, there does not seem to be a lot of feedback on this. Have you tried to reach out to Garmin Support directly? It might be the only way to get some detail on your question.