This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

unable to pair with explore app

i already pair my instinct with my garmin connect , but when i try to pair after installed the garmin explore its said
“no supported device found”
how do i want to pair with garmin explore.?? please help me ...it kind like a bug.

info : im using iphone 8 plus ios 13.1.2

watch : garmin instinct software 5.40

• Did you pair your Instinct with Connect via the Garmin Connect Mobile (GCM) app for iOS or via the Connect web site? 

I don't have an Instinct, so I can't try this. GCM does support several Instinct models. Typically, if you first pair the device with your phone via GCM, then it will appear directly on the Pair Device screen in the Explore app. If it does not, or if it shows up as an unsupported device, then it is supported by GCM but not by Explore. In that case, there's really nothing you can do about it. Either it's compatible or it's not.

• hi thank you for reply, for your question, it Garmin connect mobile ( GCM ) app for your reference  ...as i check with the compatible device issue, garmin instinct it one of the compatible devices as developer said it at the garmin explore review. but yet the app seem dont recognize my instinct watch.